Thu, 08/30/2018 - 12:30
The City of Winchester will operate on the following schedule the week of September 3, 2018 in observance of the Labor Day holiday:
- City administrative offices will be closed on Monday, September 3.
- WinTran will not operate on Monday, September 3. Service resumes on Tuesday, September 4.
- Monday’s (September 3) recycling collection is rescheduled for Wednesday, September 5. Yard Waste is canceled on September 5.
- War Memorial Building in Jim Barnett Park will be closed on Labor Day, however, the outdoor pool will be open regular hours. The outdoor pool season will continue past Labor Day this year (through Friday, September 14).
- Joint Judicial Center will be closed on Labor Day.
- Metered parking in Old Town Winchester is free on Saturdays, Sundays and designated holidays including Labor Day.
- Winchester-Frederick County Visitors Center, located at 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road, will be open on Labor Day from 9 am-5 pm to greet and assist residents and visitors.