Tue, 08/27/2019 - 13:00
The City of Winchester will operate on the following schedule the week of September 2, 2019 in observance of the Labor Day holiday:
- City administrative offices will be closed on Monday, September 2.
- WinTran routes are canceled on Monday, September 2. Service resumes on Tuesday, September 3.
- Monday’s (September 2) recycling collection is rescheduled for Wednesday, September 4. Yard Waste is canceled on September 4.
- Jim Barnett Park Rec Center is closed on Labor Day; however, the outdoor pool will be open regular hours. The outdoor pool season will continue past Labor Day this year with limited hours (through Friday, September 13).
- Joint Judicial Center is closed on Labor Day.
- Old Town Welcome Center is closed on September 2. Metered parking in Old Town Winchester is always free on Saturdays, Sundays and designated holidays including Labor Day.
- Winchester-Frederick County Visitors Center, located at 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road, will be open on Labor Day from 9 am-5 pm to greet and assist residents and visitors.