Join us at the French and Indian War site of George Washington’s Fort Loudoun (1756-1758)
SCHEDULE (rain or shine):
10:00 to 3:00* pm - Tours every half hour
12:00 pm - Raise the British Flag
Demonstrations throughout the day.
*Tours of the grounds led by Historian & Author Norman Baker
Drill and Interpretation of French & Indian War Soldiers by Tony Elar of Capt. George Mercer’s Company of the Virginia Regiment.
Display of Frontier (Kentucky) Long Rifles
Living History Interpreters Expected to be Present:
- Mercer’s Company of the Virginia Regiment
- Colonel James Wood’s Color Guard
- George Washington’s Geographers
- Backwoodsman Raleigh Boaze
- French Royal Artillery Unit
- French Marine du Contrecouer (c. 1756)