The Parking Authority has spaces available for monthly rentals at all four of their parking garages:
- Braddock Autopark, 30 North Braddock Street
- Court Square Autopark, 2 South Cameron Street
- Loudoun Autopark, 50 East Fairfax Lane
- George Washington Autopark, 128 North Cameron Street
Rate Structure for Garages:
- Covered spaces rent for $50 per month with the exception of Braddock Autopark which operates under a hybrid system. See below for further details.
- Uncovered roof spaces rent for $42 per month (excludes Braddock Autopark).
- A one time fee of $10 is required as a deposit for obtaining an access card that grants entrance into and out of garage. Deposit fee is refundable when space is cancelled and card is returned in good, working condition.
- Proration rates are available if rental contract begins after the 16th of the month.
BRADDOCK AUTOPARK RATE / OPERATION STRUCTURE:
- Non Reserved Monthly Parking: This will allow for parking anywhere in the facility with the exception of areas marked reserved. Rate is $50.00 per month and requires a monthly contract.
- Business Block Parking: This will allow for parking in a specified reserved area within the facility during the hours of 6 AM to 6 PM, Monday thru Friday. For hours other than 6 AM to 6 PM, Monday thru Friday, renter will be allowed access into facility. Rate is $55.00 per month and requires a yearly contract.
- 24/7 Block Parking: This will allow for parking in a specified reserved area within the facility on a 24/7 basis. Rate is $60.00 per month and requires a yearly contract.
For additional information on the above rental operation structure, please call the WPA Office at either 540-722-7575 or 540-722-7578 during business hours. Business hours are Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
COURT SQUARE, LOUDOUN & GEORGE WASHINGTON AUTOPARKS RATE STRUCTURE:
All monthly parking rentals: Rate is $50.00 per month for covered parking and $42 per month for roof parking. Requires a monthly contract.
To inquire about renting a space, the customer will need to visit the Authority’s main office located in the George Washington Autopark between the hours of 9 am and 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday in order to fill out the proper paperwork and be issued the access card for perspective garage. Rental applications are available at this website for download, however, customer will still need to visit the main office to rent a space and receive the access card.