The City’s Communications Office guarantees that residents, employees and the public at-large are kept accurately informed of City government services, activities and programs in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
The Communications Office facilitates public access to information, heightens awareness of government services and serves as a clearinghouse for all official government communications with the public and media.
- Latest News
- CitE-News (weekly electronic newsletter)
- Social Media Connect - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- City Manager's Week In Review
- INSIGHT Citizen's Academy
- Comcast Cable channel 6
- Publications - Annual Reports, Informational Calendar, Brochures, Budget In Brief, etc.
- Emergency Notification System
- Citizen survey (every three years) - 2014 2011
- NEW Mobile App:
Annual Photo Contest
Each year, the City invites the public to submit their photos for possible inclusion in the City's annual informational calendar. Get in on the fun and send us your best shots! Photos must be taken inside city limits and be submitted by the November deadline each year. Photos from all seasons wanted.
Click here for the 2018 contest Call for Entry and Application. NOTE: If the form will not allow you to sign electronically, save the PDF to your computer, open it in Adobe Acrobat and then fill it out. Remember to save and then send as an attachment to an email.
Let Us Know How We're Doing
Rouss City Hall
15 North Cameron Street
Winchester, VA 22601
(540) 667-1815, ext. 1670
Fax (540) 722-3618