The City offers an interactive map that allows local residents to search for information about properties within city limits using the physical address.
- tax information
- refuse & recycling collection days
- zoning district
- voting ward
- leaf collection area
- fire department
- school district
- Enterprise Zone
- Historic District
- Zoning District
- Corridor Enhancement District
- Snow Emergency Route
Using the Map
- Visit the Property Search Portal (GIS web page).
- Begin entering the property address and select the formal address from the drop down menu.
- Information about the property will appear on the left.
- Click the highlighted parcel for real estate assessment information.
- When entering the physical address, the system's available addresses will automatically populate. If the address for which you are searching does not appear, the parcel address may be different from the residential address (example: apartment complexes).
- Use the + and - buttons to zoom in and out on the map.
- Click the "hamburger" icon at the top left to minimize the property information.
Get Real Estate Assessment Info
To get real estate assessment information on a certain parcel, follow the above "using the map" instructions and click the highlighted parcel. The associated assessment information will appear.