What bill do you want to pay online?
Click the button below for instructions and to submit payment.
Other Online Payments
Utility Bill Payments
There are several options available to pay your monthly utility bills (no convenience fees):
- Online - Paymentus (Automatic payments available)
- By Phone - 1-844-334-8106 (toll free)
- In Person - Customer Service Office, Rouss City Hall, Main Floor, 2nd Floor (across from the elevator)
- Mail - Public Utilities, P.O. Box 75, Winchester, VA 22604
- Drop Box - Located in front of Rouss City Hall
Question? Call (540) 667-1815, option 5 or email Customer Service.
- “Pay Now” feature that allows for quick payment without having to register for an account
- Ability to create an account and view previous bills
- Make payments online with a credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover), e-Check or debit card (Visa or Master Card)
- Set up automatic payments (pays the full amount of your bill with the payment method you designate on the due date)
- Set up recurring payment at an amount designated by the customer
- NOTE: This feature does not pay the exact amount of your bill each month. It pays only the amount you designate in advance.
Tax Bill Payments
The City of Winchester has partnered with Official Payments and Click2gov to offer online and phone payment options (convenience fee applies) for the following taxes:
- personal property taxes (via Official Payments)
- real estate taxes (via Official Payments or Click2gov)
Click2gov enables citizens access to real estate tax accounts, property assessment information and related account activity. The service also gives citizens the ability to pay real estate taxes using their credit card.
Arrangements may be made through the Treasurer's Office to set a payment plan for delinquent real estate and personal property taxes before delinquent collection actions are started.
Note: Late payments DO NOT relieve the taxpayer of penalty, accrued interest and collection fees, NOR do payments stop the DMV Registration Withholding process. All taxes due must be paid in full before the next DMV registration date.
The City has partnered with Official Payments to offer online and phone payment options (no convenience fees) for Ambulance Transportation Fees.
The Winchester Parking Authority accepts parking fine payments:
- online - https://www.remit-online.com/540005
- in-person - Winchester Police Department's office, 231 E. Piccadilly Street, 3rd Floor
- phone - Winchester Police Department, 540-545-4705
- red box drop off - submit payment via the small red boxes attached to some downtown parking meters
Avoid fines by using the Parkmobile app and never overstay your meter again.
Code Enforcement Fees
Residents and business owners can submit online credit card payments for various fees and real estate tax invoices using the City's Click2Gov services:
- Code Enforcement - This service enables citizens and inspectors to perform case inquires and view case-related data online, including the case status and next course of action related to a case. Citizens can also pay fines and fees online.
Monthly Parking Garage Rent Payments
Beginning July 11, the Winchester Parking Authority will accept monthly space rent payments online via Official Payments.
NOTE: Must use last 4 digits of access card as the account number. A convenience fee of $1.95 will be charged for credit and debit card payments.