Required for all Swimming Pool Permit Applications:
- Estimated value of construction (materials and labor) for the work covered by this permit.
- Two sets of complete building plans showing:
- Plans shall show dimensions and construction of the pool and properly establish distances to lot lines, buildings, walks and fences, as well as details of the water supply system, drainage and water disposal system.
- Plans shall show details of the pool enclosure and location of all gates and doors with access to the pool.
- All plans must include the name, address and occupation of the person who prepared the plans.
Building Code Requirements for Swimming Pools
Brochure: Requirements for Outdoor Swimming Pools
Pool Barrier Requirements