Mr. Veach is a local small business owner, operating his State Farm Insurance Agency since 1991. He was elected to the Common Council in 2008 and re-elected in 2012 and 2016. Mr. Veach was voted Vice-Mayor in 2013 and Vice-President in 2018. Mr. Veach graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and a Master of Science in Civil Engineering. Mr. Veach lives in Ward 1 with his wife, Sabra, and three children.
- 2nd generation State Farm Insurance Agent since 1991
- Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival - Apple Club Chair, 2009-present
- Kiwanis Club - Member, 2014-present
- Child Safe Center Board member
- Opequon Presbyterian Church - Sunday School Teacher, 2006-present
- Exchange Club - Member, 2003-2010 and Treasurer and Exchangite of the Year, 2006-2007