- Only use WebEx if you'd like to address Council during the meeting
- Login information below is the same for all Council meetings
- Preferred method to address Council during the meeting is online via WebEx (using the phone provides less options)
Please Register in Advance
If you'd like to address Council during any of the public meetings, please register in advance using one of the below methods:
Call 540-667-1815, ext. 1502 or 1670
Send a private message via the City’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/winchestervagov/
Those wishing to address Council who did not sign up in advance can still speak but must be logged in on the WebEx platform online (not via phone). When the public comment period or public hearing begins, press the “wave your hand” button, indicating you’d like to speak. Please be sure to include your name when you log in so the moderator can call on you when appropriate.
WebEx Meeting Information
Meeting number (access code): 132 048 6968
Meeting password: WINCC (94622 from phones and video systems)
Join by mobile device
+1-408-418-9388,,1320486968#94622# United States Toll
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.
Join by phone
- +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
- Global call-in numbers
Join by video system, application or Skype for business
- Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com.