- Only use WebEx if you'd like to address Council during the meeting. If not, please watch the meeting using the agenda portal.
- Comments are also accepted via the online public comment form
- Preferred method to address Council during the meeting is online via WebEx (using the phone provides less options)
Please Register in Advance
If you'd like to address Council during any of the public meetings, please register in advance using one of the below methods:
Call 540-667-1815, ext. 1502
Those wishing to address Council who did not sign up in advance can still speak but must be logged in on the WebEx platform. When the public comment period or public hearing begins, please indicate you’d like to speak when prompted. Please be sure to include your name when you log in so the moderator can call on you when appropriate.
WebEx Meeting Information
Meeting number (access code): 132 264 8848
Meeting password: Xj7DPq5GZ32 (95737754 from phones and video systems)
Join by mobile device
- +1-408-418-9388,,1322648848#95737754# United States Toll
- Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.
Join by phone
- +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
- Global call-in numbers
Join by video system, application or Skype for business
- Dial email@example.com
- You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com.