A special type of holiday cheer returns to Winchester on Monday, November 28, 2022 when the annual Holiday Parade returns to Old Town. Hosted by Winchester Parks and Recreation (WPRD), the parade begins at 7 pm and typically features floats, bands, and vehicles representing local organizations. Santa himself will most certainly make an appearance, too! The annual tree lighting will take place immediately following the parade on the Loudoun Street Mall (1840 Courthouse).
Click here for the route map (includes road blocks).
The Winchester Parking Authority is offering a flat rate of $5 (credit only) for parking in any of the four downtown garages during the parade starting at 4:30 pm.
Note: Patrons will not be able to exit Braddock Autopark during the parade. There are no restrictions at the three other garages.
The below closures begin at 5:45 pm.
- Braddock Street (Fairfax Lane to Cork Street)
- Loudoun Street (Cork Street to Fairfax Lane)
- Cameron Street (Monmouth Street to Fairfax Lane)
- West Piccadilly Street (Braddock Street to Kent Street)
- Boscawen Street (Braddock Street to Kent Street)
- West Cork Street (Braddock Street to Kent Street)
- Wolfe Street (Braddock Street to Indian Alley)