Celebrate Memorial Day by running in the 33rd Loudoun Street Mile! This family-friendly event features scheduled heats so Mom and Dad can enjoy a race and give their kids a taste of racing as well! Participants receive a T-shirt with their registrations, available in adult and youth sizes. The event also features random door prizes throughout the event culminating in an awards ceremony at 10:00 am. Loudoun Street Mile proceeds benefit the Laurel Center, a local shelter for victims of domestic abuse. Since 2002, the race as raised $35,000 for this local non-profit. Awards for top finishers.
- Fitness Walk (8:00 am) - $15
- Open Women (8:30 am) - $25
- Open Men (9:30 am) - $25
- Girl's Mile (ages 6-14, 8:50 am) - $20
- Boy's Mile (ages 6-14, 9:10 am) - $20
- 100 yd Tot Trot (ages 1-5, 9:50 am) - $10
- Family Package (4+ members) - $80
Notes: Additional $5 for race-day registrations. Baby joggers, headphones and dogs are prohibited on the course.
Start in front of Blue Ridge Electric and finish in front of the 1840 Courthouse museum.