The City of Winchester strives to be an employer of choice for the region. We value teamwork, integrity, high-quality customer service and collaboration. Our dedicated team works together to achieve the City's strategic plan goals while focusing on the customer and providing community services.
The City offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage
- Retirement with Virginia Retirement System
- Life Insurance
- Paid leave-sick and vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- And More...
Click the below buttons to view the City's current job openings and internship opportunities.
Phone: (540) 667-1815
- Lynsey Orndorff, HR Operations Manager, ext. 1488, Email
- Golda Albert, HR Generalist, ext. 1498, Email
- Rose Johnson, HR Generalist, ext. 1404, Email
- Rickie Murray, Administrative Assistant, ext. 1454, Email
Human Resources Director
Rouss City Hall, 1st Floor
15 North Cameron Street
Winchester, VA 22601
(540) 667-1815, ext. 1403