In an abundance of caution and due to the potential for refreeze tomorrow, the City will operate the below schedule on Monday, February 1, 2021:
- City offices and buildings will be closed
- Courts (Joint Judicial Center) will be closed
- Jim Barnett Park Rec Center will be closed and all programs canceled
- WinTran routes will be canceled
- Recycling collection on Monday, February 1 is moved to Wednesday, February 3.
Please remember that parking on the Snow Emergency Route is prohibited in Snow Plan B (currently activated) and if possible, please do not park on any street so the plows can work quickly.
For updates and more information, please visit our Storm Information web page.
Sign up for the City’s notification system to receive alerts via text, email or phone call regarding Snow Plan activations/deactivations, trash/recycling collection changes, City facility closures, scheduled road closures, WinTran route cancellations, and more.