There are several options available to pay your monthly parking rental bills:
- Online – Paymentus (automatic payments available)
- In Person – Winchester Parking Authority Office, 128 N. Cameron Street
- Mail – Winchester Parking Authority, 128 N Cameron Street, Winchester, VA 22601
- Drop Box – Located in each of the Winchester Parking Authority garages
- “Pay Now” feature that allows for quick payment without having to register for an account
- Ability to create an account
- Make payments online with a credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover), virtual wallet (Venmo, Apple Pay, Android Pay or Paypal, e-Check or debit card (Visa or Master Card)
- Set up automatic payments (pays the full amount of your bill with the payment method you designate on the due date)
- Set up recurring payment at an amount designated by the customer. NOTE: This feature does not pay the exact amount of your bill each month. It pays only the amount you designate in advance.
|Credit/Debit Card||2.89% of payment|
Call (540) 722-7575 or email the WPA.
Submit your parking fine payments using the below options:
- Online – https://www.remit-online.com/540005
- In Person – Winchester Police Department's office, 231 E. Piccadilly Street, Lobby
- Phone – Winchester Police Department, 540-545-4705
- Red Drop Box – Timbrook Public Safety Center (bottom of entrance steps)
Avoid fines by using the Parkmobile app and never overstay your meter again.