All Day Summer Camp
Children will experience many fun activities such as swimming, field trips, athletic games and plenty of outdoor play. Children will need to bring with them daily: water bottle, tennis/running shoes, lunch, AM snack and PM snack. On pool days, children should bring: swim suit, towel, sunscreen and pool shoes.
Dates: Monday-Friday, first day of summer break through last day of summer break
NEW Hours: 7:30 am-6:00 pm
Registration: Registration begins April 3 for city residents (April 4 for non-city residents). Download an enrollment form from the Park's Forms, Publications and Reports webpage.
Fees: Auto debit payment option now available for weekly fees (one week written notice must be given for cancelations)
Cancelations: All cancelations must be given in writing at least one week in advance to be honored.
|Registration Fee/Week (non-refundable)||$15|
|Resident Weekly Fee||$95|
|Non-Resident Weekly Fee||$100|
HIVE After-School Program
Located in Jim Barnett Park in the Active Living & Recreation Center, the HIVE (PreK-4th grade) and HIVE Club (Grades 5-8) offers a wide variety of both active and passive activities including sports, enrichment activities, games, crafts and much more! Participants keep moving and the fun never stops.
- Dates: First day of school through last day of school (Winchester Public Schools)
- Hours: School dismissal through 6:00 pm
- Transportation: Provided by Winchester Public Schools from Winchester's four elementary schools
- Registration: Open until full and accepted throughout the school year as space is available. Download an enrollment form from the Park's Forms, Publications and Reports webpage.
- Parent Handbook
- Fees: Auto debit payment option available for weekly fees
|Registration Fee (non-refundable)||$15|
|HIVE Weekly Fee||$60|
|HIVE "An10a" 10 Punch Pass||$140|
|HIVE Club Weekly Fee||$30|
|HIVE Club "An10a" 10 Punch Pass||$80|
No School Days
When school is out, bring your child to a fun-filled day at the park:
- Wednesday, November 23 (until 4 pm)
- December 19-December 22 (8 am-5 pm)
- February 20
- February 21 (if needed as this is the first make up for days missed)
- March 10
Time: 8:00 am-6:00 pm (unless stated otherwise)
Registration Deadline: Week before date of services needed (no day-of registrations will be accepted)
Auto debit payment option now available for No School Days
Late fee of $10 will be applied if not paid by the date of service needed. Registrations will not be accepted after the deadline.
Current HIVE members - Discount available if register before the deadline
|No School Day||Fee|
|HIVE "An10a" Punch Card Users||$20|
|HIVE Worker Bees (Weekly Users)||$8|
|HIVE Club Worker Bees (Weekly Users)||$14|
Recreation Coordinator - Youth Services
Winchester Parks & Recreation
1001 East Cork Street
Winchester, VA 22601
Fax (540) 678-8791