Sign up now to reserve your child's spot in WPRD's popular or new summer camps.
NEW! Expedition Winchester (Ages 10-14)
Step aboard the Trolley for a fun-filled, informative and interactive history camp. Celebrate Winchester's 275th anniversary and learn about the City of Winchester from its very beginning to today through tours of historical sites, talks from local historians, crafts and activities. Register for one week ($55 each) or both weeks ($100 for both if register together). Each week will provide a completely different and memorable experience.
|Week 1||Week 2|
|July 8-12||July 15-19|
|9 am-3 pm||9 am-3 pm|
|Activity #: 658000-1||Activity #: 658000-02|
ALL DAY - 9 - 4pm
MUSIC & ARTS CAMP (Ages 10-14)
Each week students will take home the painting they worked on that week. Students will learn the basics of a different instrument (guitar, ukulele, and/or drum). Weather permitting, participants will paint and play instruments outdoors.
- 9 am-noon = Art
- Noon-1 pm = Lunch (bring a lunch and snack daily)
- 1-4 pm = Music
|Dates||Register By||Activity #|
|6/10-6/14 (no class 6/11)||5/24||627212-11|
HIVE Summer Camp (Ages 5-12)
- Camp Dates: June 3-August 2, 2019
- Hours: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Ages: 5-12 (Child's age as of June 3, 2019)
- Registration: Download an enrollment form from the Park's Forms, Publications and Reports webpage.
- Fees: Auto debit payment option available. $5.00 sibling discount. Weekly payments are due the Monday of the week your child will be attending.
- Cancellation: 1 week WRITTEN notice must be given to not be charge the weekly fee.
- Pool Days: M, W, F
- Field Trips: Every Thursday, Camp will go off site Weeks 2-8. Weeks 1 and 9 we will have a group come in and do activities with the groups.
- CLOSED - Thursday, July 4, 2019
NOTE: The camp is full. Call to be put on the wait-list.
Registration Fee/per week/per
Sports & Aquatics Camps
|Unique Hoops Basketball||3-6||M-F, 7/8-7/12||11 am-noon||$60||JBP Gym||Online||N/A|
|Basketball||7-10||M-F, 6/10-6/14||9 am-noon||$74 R $80 NR||JPB, Gym||6/10||621547-01|
|Basketball||11-18||M-F, 6/10-6/14||1-4 pm||$74 R $80 NR||JBP, Gym||6/10||621547-02|
|Junior Volleyball||8-12||M-TH, 6/10-6/13||9 am-noon||$74 R $80 NR||JHHS Gym||6/10||621547-04|
|Senior Volleyball||13-18||M-TH, 6/10-6/13||9 am-noon||$74 R $80 NR||JHHS Gym||6/10||621547-03|
|Girls Sports||5-13||M-F, 6/17-6/21||9 am-noon||$74 R $80 NR||JPB Gym||6/17||621547-08|
|Boys Sports||5-13||M-F, 6/24-6/28||9 am-noon||$74 R $80 NR||JPB Gym||6/24||621547-05|
|Junior Golf||8-16||M-F, 7/1-7/5||5-7 pm||$63 R $69 NR||Rock Harbor Club||7/1||621547-17|
|Junior Lifeguarding Camp (NEW!)||12-15||M-F, 7/15-7/19||9 am-4 pm||$175 R $200 NR||Indoor Pool||7/7||621234-C1|
|Tennis||5-13||M-F, 7/8-7/12||9 am-noon||$74 R $80 NR||Lowry Courts||7/8||621547-10|
|Soccer||5-11||M-F, 7/15-7/19||9 am-noon||$74 R $80 NR||Preston Field||7/15||621547-06|
|Soccer||12-18||M-F, 7/22-7/26||9 am-noon||$74 R $80 NR||Preston Field||7/22||621547-20|