Forms and Fees

Opening a business?

Installing a fence?

A permit is required before a fence or wall can be installed in the city limits. Click here for more information.

Developing your property?

Development checklist
NOTE: Planning and Zoning staff strongly suggest an applicant proposing any one of the following projects consult with City staff before formally submitting an application.

Is your property located in the Corridor Enhancement District?

(see maps)

Is your property located in a Historic District?

(see maps)

Subdividing property, assembling property, shifting property lines, or creating an easement?

Subdivision packet, includes the following:

Expanding or converting an existing use?
Creating a new use that is considered a by-right use in your zoning district?

Site Plan packet, includes the following:

Is the new use you want to pursue allowed in your zoning district but as a conditional use?

Conditional Use packet, includes the following:

Is the new use you want not a by-right or conditional use in your zoning district?

Rezoning Packet, includes the following:

Requesting a variance or exception of a regulation of the Zoning Ordinance, or filing an appeal of a zoning determination?

Want to change a regulation in the Zoning Ordinance or Subdivision Ordinance?

Want to operate an AirBnB, Homeshare or Short Term Rental out of your home?

Need a permit for an outdoor dining area, portable sign, outdoor display of merchandise or as an outdoor vendor?

Holding a temporary event, use or storage?

Want to operate a mobile food establishment or food truck on private property?

Requesting a zoning determination or zoning confirmation?