The City offers an interactive map that allows local residents to search for information about properties within city limits.
- tax information
- refuse & recycling collection days
- zoning district
- voting ward
- leaf collection area
- fire department
- school district
- Enterprise Zone
- Historic District
- Zoning District
- Corridor Enhancement District
- Snow Emergency Route
- property record number
- physical address
- owner's name
- account number
Using the Map
- Visit http://gis.winchesterva.gov/propertylookup/.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to begin the search.
- Choose a search by option.
- Once the property has been highlighted on the map, click on the property highlighted in blue to bring up the available information.
- In the column that appears on the left, continue clicking the arrows on the top to view all information about the property.
- When entering the physical address, the system's available addresses will automatically populate. If the address for which you are searching does not appear, the parcel address may be different from the residential address (example: apartment complexes).
- Use the + and - buttons to zoom in and out on the map.
- Click the icon with four boxes to change the map type (examples: photo imagery, street view, etc.)