The Winchester-Frederick County Metropolitan Planning Organization's (MPO) Draft 2045 Metropolitan Transportation Plan is open for public comment now through November 14.
The draft plan can be viewed on the project website or in person at the following locations:
- City of Winchester (City Hall, 3rd floor) or Frederick County Planning Department Offices
- Handley and Bowman Regional Libraries
- Stephens City Town Office
- Northern Shenandoah Valley Regional Commission Office (call 540-636-8800 to make an appointment)
The short online comment form is available on the above website under the link to the draft plan.
Give your comments in person:
- Wednesday, November 9, 5-7 pm: War Memorial Building at Jim Barnett Park, Lord Fairfax Room
- Thursday, November 10, 6-8 pm: Frederick County Transportation Forum, Board of Supervisor’s meeting room, 107 N. Kent Street