The City of Winchester uses a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding system for solicitations. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each.
Our new e-Procurement Portal allows interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Winchester.
Click here to sign up. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. There is no cost for vendors to register or submit responses.
For step-by-step instructions about how to register, visit this helpful webpage.