Winchester Parks and Recreation is excited to announce the re-opening of their all-day summer childcare program on June 8. Registration will only be accepted over the phone and on designated days and times (June 1-3).
Summer Camp Overview
- Dates: M-F, June 8-TBD
- Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Ages: 5-12 (as of June 1, 2020)
- Weekly program fees: $80 city-resident, $85 non-city resident, $5.00 sibling discount (auto payment only)
Registration Dates (first-come, first-served):
- Current HIVE and HIVE Club Members - Monday, June 1, 10 am-1 pm
- City Residents - Tuesday, June 2, 10 am-1 pm
- Non-City Residents - Wednesday, June 3, 10 am-1 pm
To register, call (540) 662-4946 and ask for childcare staff. Space is limited. A wait list will be created if needed in preparation for possible capacity expansion in Phase II or III.
Due to COVID-19 and the implementation of the Governor’s Recovery Plan, the Park’s Summer Camp will differ from previous programs in order to maintain the state's requirements. The number of children to be accepted into the program will be reduced in order to comply with social distancing and group requirements.