Applications for water, sewer and trash services can be established at the Utilities Customer Service Office located at Rouss City Hall or online using the link below. A deposit is required for all first-time customers (residential and commercial) as well as all rental properties.
Utilities Customer Service Center
Rouss City Hall, Main Floor (2nd Floor)
15 North Cameron Street
(540) 667-1815, option 5
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Application deadline: To ensure that water/sewer service can be connected the following day, new water/sewer applications and all applicable fees must be submitted by 4:00 pm the previous business day.
- Deposit: A $170.00 deposit is required for all new residential customers.
- Property owners must submit a Tenant Form before service will be set up.
- Deposits will be applied to your final bill.
For Property Owners:
- Complete the Tenant Form if bills need to be delivered to tenants.
- Deposits will be credited to your account after one year of timely payments.
Closing an Account
Call or email the Utilities Customer Service Office prior to your move out date.
Any remaining deposit will be refunded upon closing an account after deducting any charges due. Deposits may be transferred from an existing customer's account to a new account location within the Winchester or Frederick County service area.
Filling a Swimming Pool
Needing assistance filling a swimming pool? Submit the Application to Fill a Swimming Pool and corresponding fee for assistance via hydrant or garden hose.