Public Utilities is responsible for providing water and wastewater services to all Winchester city residences and businesses and a portion of Frederick County consumers.
Providing around-the-clock services is vital to our consumers. Public Utilities has personnel on-call 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies such as sewer backups or stoppages, and water line leaks or breaks.
For reporting an emergency, please call one of the following numbers:
- Daytime Contact
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-4:00 pm
- Utilities Maintenance Headquarters: (540) 662-5353
- Emergency Hotline
- (540) 686-7173
Bill Pay Options
The City offers many convenient options to pay your utility bill:
- Online - Paymentus
- By Phone - 1-844-334-8106 (toll free)
- Convenience Center - Rouss City Hall, Main Floor (M-F, 8:00 am-5:00 pm)
- Mail - Public Utilities, 15 North Cameron Street, Winchester, VA 22601
- Drop Box - Located in black box in front of Rouss City Hall
Perry Eisenach, P.E.
Public Services Director
Rouss City Hall
15 North Cameron Street
Winchester, VA 22601
Fax (540) 662-3351