Do you need help paying your past due utility bills?
The City is offering utility assistance for those impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic and payment plans to help you get caught up. Click here for more information. NOTE: We will resume water service shut-offs and penalties for past due accounts beginning October 1, 2021.
Public Utilities is responsible for providing water and wastewater services to all Winchester city residences and businesses and a portion of Frederick County consumers.
Providing around-the-clock services is vital to our consumers. Public Utilities has personnel on-call 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies such as sewer backups or stoppages, and water line leaks or breaks.
For reporting an emergency, please call one of the following numbers:
- Daytime Contact
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-4:00 pm
- Utilities Maintenance Headquarters: (540) 662-5353
- Emergency Hotline
- (540) 686-7173
Bill Pay Options
The City offers many convenient options to pay your utility bill:
- Online - Paymentus (Automatic payments available)
- By Phone - 1-844-334-8106 (toll free)
- In Person - Customer Service Office, Rouss City Hall, Main Floor, 2nd Floor (across from the elevator)
- Mail - Public Utilities, P.O. Box 75, Winchester, VA 22604
- Drop Box - Located in front of Rouss City Hall
Perry Eisenach, P.E.
Public Services Director
Rouss City Hall, 3rd Floor
15 North Cameron Street
Winchester, VA 22601
(540) 667-1815, ext. 1407
Fax (540) 662-5803
|Staff Name||Title||Phone #|
|Emily Lamb||Utility Billing Manager||Email Emily||540-667-1815, ext. 1426|
|Don Riggleman||Water Supply & Wastewater Treatment Division Manager||Email Don||540-667-1815, ext. 1422|
|Farrell Owens||Facility Manager, Water Treatment Plant||Email Farrell||540-869-1699|
|Corey Crabill||Facility Manager, Wastewater Treatment Plant||Email Corey||540-722-3579|